As part of my revamp to think like a reviewer, my reviews will always this format from now on.
Summary (50-100 words)
- What’s the story about? How would I describe this story to someone in 3 or 4 sentences?
My Reactions (100-150 words)
- Was the story suspenseful, frightening, or romantic? How did it make me feel?
- Consider story elements such as plot, character development, dialogue, description, and scene. What worked and what didn’t?
- Was the overall message inspiring? Was I challenged in my faith? Was I entertained?
- Would I recommend this novel to others?
This format of this review outline was provided by the Booksneeze Team, as part of their Blogger Resources. The ideas expressed above are not my own.